Saturday, October 29

God, have got the giggles. I can tell tonight is going to be very silly indeed.

Just spoke to Richie on messenger and his "shit bat" costume consists of a broken umbrella attached to a t-shirt which Jude has made for him.

Considering my "shit corpse bride" costume consists mainly of a crumpled nightie which I wore to bed last night with a corset over the top, awful gothic makeup and burning man wedding veil which is really a skirt, we are going to look pretty fuckin ridiculous walking through the rain soaked streets of King's Cross. Can't wait.

It is not my most creative costuming effort but to be fair I had to quickly throw something together before work as well as doing the hoovering, hence the crumpled nightclothes and burning man remnants. I am sure that the party host (Gaz) will be pleased with how much effort we have gone to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home