Thursday, May 4

Oh wow.

Tomorrow, Turtle, Pepper and Dougaldutch are arriving. We are going to make a nest.

Then as if that wasn’t enough joyfulness, 7 other Burny Cariads are coming on Saturday for the long awaited Brit camp summit, some of whom I haven’t seen since we were covered in dust. Some of whom I have never met.

Pepper and I are going to make Moop cakes again. Hysteria is once again likely.

THEN we are all going out to play in a cloud of glitter, tulle and feathers.

Also, the sun is shining and there is a new set of Moorhen chicks on the canal. I have heard rumours of a set of Canada goose goslings but this is as yet unverified.

Boo, Helsy and I are going for a sauna and a much needed catch up tonight.

Excellent stuff. The darkness of last week is but a distant memory. How could I ever think life was dreadful? Hmmm. The fickleness of the western woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home