Wednesday, April 12

Last night Helsy went into her room and sat naked in the dark eating wholewheat muffins with cheese and marmite. Carla Parr and I watched this touching scene through her bedroom window whilst smoking.

Aside from this shameless and slightly strange voyeurism we have been rather busy:

Flights booked, wars re-kindled, marriage date set and a fine selection of Easter Bonnet gifts procured. All in 24 hours.

I am so fucking excited that I might wee in a minute.

Only the church to book now.

We’re getting married, AND we’re going on a road trip, AND we’re going Home.

I am taking my rats Home.

Hels and Turtle have both had Burning Man dreams this week....The excitement is building and it’s only April.

Now, I really must stop procrastinating and tidy up those boxes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home