Wednesday, March 8

I dreamt I was on Pyramid Lake last night, it was so vivid and lovely. Splish splashing about with Burners. It was a timely distraction and reminder as what I see around me daily is becoming frighteningly normal. So tempted to fuck it all off.

Fuck office life and grey clouds and packaged sandwiches and grumpy commuters living in a box and dogshit everywhere and career progression and target objectives and professional development and mobile phones and please mind the gap or please don’t push me in the gap in your haste to board the train and expectations and pigeons and smoke free pubs and Islington wankers and GAP and Yo Sushi and ten till six five days a week and celebrity wankfest and bruschetta with olive oil & balsamic vinegar and stationary from Muji and wheat free diets and ecologically sound clothing yah and sipping expensive wine and last tube home and Green & Black chocolate and organic meat ordered online and oystercards.

Ahem.

3 Comments:

Blogger SargentPepper said...

Yeah fuck Green & Blacks! They surrendered to Cadburys the bastards.
SP x

10:33 PM  
Blogger Boudicca Lee said...

You wanna come down my office - I currently have my shoes off, feet on my computer stack, coffee by my side (instant, which is actually fair trade but there's working in a co-op office for you!), taking lunch at my desk (noodle soup, 3 for £1) but I'm pulling my hair out at drafting contracts, finding central London meeting spaces for no money, hearing that everyone I know is pregnant, laughing at dancers CVs and photos (we have auditions next week), trying to choose a website company to overhaul our website and Julian revealing that I'll be in sole charge of the ISAN stall at Brighton in May because he'll be at a wedding!

Jesus, I'm looking forward to escaping and squeezing into a corset for tonight's partying!

12:56 PM  
Blogger jamiejamiejamie said...

Last night I dreamt I was lost in Sparks...Ahh, in addition, fuck the NYPD denying me my right as a taxpayer to ride on the back of a sanitation vehicle, the hipsters that spend all day in a classroom arms folded, and go out to concerts to STAND with arms folded, and all the rest that simply refuse to live.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home