Wednesday, February 15

Right motherfuckers. I’m now back online after a strange museum dwelling existence in the world of high-end objects and sore feet.

My show has closed and I am very tired but pleased.

COLLECT was an incredible success within it’s own definitions –

· 11,000 visitors over 5 days

· £1 million pounds profit from art sales and still rising with commissions

· Featurage on Channel 4 news

· Press coverage in almost every national publication and some internationals

· 5th coolest thing to do in London as voted by Time Out hacks.

· Punters punching our staff to get in once the show had closed.

Phewph. When I took this job I had not actually realised the immensity of the project.

I am now looking forward to a relaxing weekend in the arms of my one true love in the land of my fathers.

I also have some serious decision making to do & correspondence to re-ignite. Best of all I can start focusing on the Burn which now seems wonderfully near.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home