Thursday, September 22

Ok, am not bored anymore, made peace with myself last night.

Also, just had a long phone conversation with my little bruv during which I recruited him for next year's Burn. Oooooh, it's gonna be so fucking good. Perhaps worryingly, he seemed most inspired by tales of Tree, Josie Rose and Big-E...

He also offered to pay October's rent for me, the darling. Of course I refused though as he has more money problems than me. I will find it somehow- currently selling stuff on ebay. Again. Full time jobs are almost impossible to come by it seems.

Yam has just left us to get the bus back to Cardiff. Sad to see him go as he's been living with us since May or so. Will miss him.

Over and out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Boudicca Lee said...

I'm going to do a big cleansing ritual tonight to clear the junk out my life (my wardrobe actually collapsed the other night!). You can have some of my knick knacks to flog if you like.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Thankyou darling Boo - I will happily sell anything you can provide...I have now run out of stuff of my own.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home