Wednesday, March 21

Wasted. Got so shitfaced last night on strawberry beer with Boo, Turtmeister, Richie Roo & Manda that I have spent today feeling rough and eating everything in the building.

Apparently we were singing “I love the chosen one” (full version – see Boo’s blog) on the tube on the way home but I don’t remember it so I am denying that this behaviour ever happened.

The resulting hangover was rather a shocker.

However, I have made it through the day in the world of contemporary craft aided by my dear friends: Tomato cup-a-soup (x2), cheese and ham roll, griddled chicken, vegetable pakoras, dried fruit and nut selection, salad, salt & vinegar Kettle Chips, potato salad and chocolate éclairs.

Yum yum pigs bum.

Now, can’t wait to go home and snuggle. And possibly have a little snack, just to get me through the evening.

2 Comments:

Blogger Boudicca Lee said...

I felt amazing when I woke up; although I did bag an extra 20mins in bed and I also had a productive day. It just ain't right...

5:34 PM  
Blogger Boudicca Lee said...

and yet today I have a hangover with no booze consumed...

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home