Monday, March 12

This weekend the following things happened:

Turtle & walked the Thames path to Greenwich and perved on boats. Mmmm. Boats are hot, especially lifeboats and MFVs.

My dad texted me three times in a rage saying the bus driver was a “fucking bastard” as he wouldn’t let my Dad’s pony on the bus. According to my father this is racial discrimination because they let dogs on.

I baked macaroons and ginger cake.

Got very sad when Hagey called all excited to plan participation for BRIBH 2007. Just hearing his wonderfully pervy voice made me feel like crying. Came off the phone and frantically did some sums with Turtle. Verdict – there is no way we can go to the Burn this year. So..........

Went down the pub and got really really really pissed with Turtle’s brother Adam and Amy, his lovely Mrs. Fabulous bonding in the wenny.

Slept with the lights on all weekend as watched the Grudge and kept thinking Kayako was crouched by my ottoman waiting to pounce.

Spent last night drinking Polish vanilla vodka, shouting a lot and being sketched by an Italian artist couch surfer, Massimo who was staying with his friend Valerio. They were fucking great. I like couchsurfers. We should have more.

Spent Saturday night being romantic. I am most happy to have a husband who says things like; “You need more vintage dresses sweetheart” without being prompted. Marriage rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home