Monday, October 9

Behold, a new Josef has been born.

I am an Auntie which means my brother Joshua (“Got any crack Mum/I’m gonna fuckin batter him with a jemmy/I’ve got a nine bar under my bed and I’m only 16”)is a Dad. It barely seems yesterday that he himself was a baby and an ugly one at that.....Although I must admit he was the most beautiful toddler ever. I can't wait to meet my niece, Sky and am hot footing it back to the West Country as soon as my work schedule will allow.

Ah, the circle of life. This event has been a bit of a tear jerker actually and has inspired lots of pride in my heart. It has also inspired a bit of relief that it’s his turn and not mine.

No pitter patter of tiny Turtle fins as yet. We’d have to keep them in the bath until we could afford a tank....

1 Comments:

Blogger Boudicca Lee said...

Your mum sent me a picture of Sky - she's lovely and I can't wait for a cuddle!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home