Friday, September 29

*sigh*

I love married life... All ye who are cynical of romance avert your eyes now or be offended....

Fridays just got more excellent as I sit here at my desk enjoying the prospect of going out and getting fucked up with my husband tonight at a Killa Kela gig after we participate in an installation involving thousands of tiny ceramic bluebirds scattered around the cast courts of the V&A.

It’ll probably rain all weekend and gales are forecast but that doesn’t matter because it means that we have more of an opportunity to drink cups of coffee and read the papers or simply stay in bed, which has recently become a thousand times more comfy.

And if we’re cooking in the evening I know that he’ll peel the butternut squash and mash the potatoes, and if there’s housework to be done he’ll clean the kitchen while I hoover.

And if I wake up in the night crying he holds me...... and best of all he knows what’s wrong without having to ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home