Friday, September 30

Last night was interesting and fairly jolly.

Met the girls after the Annual National Coin Dealer's convention (known to those in the trade as "Coin-Ex") They had recruited a little 19 year old feathercut for our entertainment from the convention.

We took him to the Roxy for his first ever night out in London (aah, bless) and danced most of the night. Later on, we took him home and put him in the snug. He seemed to like it.

Also, taught lots of people to do ratface on the dancefloor and the nightbus. Humanity can be divided into those who "get" ratface and those who don't. It's a useful yardstick at times.

Was a bit miserable this morning due to lack of interview/job offers/food in the cupboard so was pleased & also surprised to get a phone call from the Barbican offering me an interview for production manager, a role I applied for before I went to America. Fingers crossed.

Have been researching synaesthesia and am interested to find that synaesthetes are often -
Female, left-handed,bad at directions, intelligent & artistic. My type of synaesthesia is fairly rare with only 1 in 6 synaesthetes linking sounds with tastes. However, there is not a great deal of research into the condition and it has only been recognised for about 300 years so what I've written above may be complete bollocks...

On that note I shall go and take a nap. I think we're out again later if I can summon up the energy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home