Friday, September 21



So last night I was just settling down to a Bleach and Polish Frenzy with Marigolds when there was a knock on the hatch. I popped my head out and there stood Woodman from Black Rose (sexy widebeam up the other end) offering us a brand new telly DVD combo machine.


As our DVD is on it's last cheap Taiwanese legs and pissed me off the other night by constantly freezing the more beautifully depraved moments of Factotum, I accepted with squeaks and wide eyes.

I love gifting. Especially when it happens to me. Me, me, me. Oh, and Turtle.

Now: Happy Friday everyone and as you look at the face of Frank Gallagher, great hero of our time, strengthen your resolutions to be more like him in every way and keep this close to your heart as you booze and chuff your way through the weekend. Over and Out.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home