Monday, February 11

Our new boiler has started having mini explosions when we turn the hot tap on. They are at a level that rattles the windows throughout the boat, but nothing has caught fire as yet. It did burn the hairs off my forehead via the pilot light peephole on Saturday.

Perhaps it’s the Burner in me, but I find this slightly exciting & interesting rather than worrying. It was only when I called my Mum and told her about this fun new development in boat life (she freaked out and told me to get it fixed asap) that I realised it is probably something we should be v concerned about.

I think I might have fire withdrawal, intensified by KiwiBOOM news of last week. However, this is no reason to secretly be excited by the prospect of one’s bathroom blowing up.

201 days to go people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home