Thursday, December 13

So this morning I was scraping ice off the INSIDE of my boaty windows. Then I had a shower. This was such a hideous experience that I am ashamed to say it made me cry like a puppy being tortured.

How am I gonna be like Sarah Connor if a little bit of ice makes me cry? What will I do on Z day….snivel and beg the New Breeds for mercy and a warm towel? I better toughen up, and quick.

Last night, Tyler invited me to Iraq. That should do it. He said we could shoot an AK47. Turtle doesn't think I'll go but I might just....

1 Comments:

Blogger Boudicca Lee said...

We start every morning with a little it’s too cold dance while we run to the bathroom and then take a shower where there is literally no setting in-between hyperventilatingly freezing cold or skin scorching hot. Oh and there’s no water pressure so you have to hold the shower off the wall and wash squatting down.

I’m too much of scrooge to have a bath everyday or to turn on the heating until the evening. Electric heaters are really expensive and besides it only warms 3 inches in front of the heater...I’m currently warming my hands on my laptop...

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home