Tuesday, May 1

Booo Hoooooo

Just posted the following on freecycle:

OFFERED: Mint 1975 Kenwood/Pioneer separates system

I am moving to a houseboat and therefore have to let go of my
beautiful but large stereo system. It is in fabulous condition and
comprises of: 5 CD changer, turntable, radio, double cassette deck &
amp, all either Kenwood or pioneer and in a custom built oak case. The
previous owner lovingly maintained it and it has the original manuals
for each separate as well as all the connecting cables. I am hoping
someone can give it a good home. Pickup either tonight or Thursday
evening from 5.30 please as we are moving Friday - you will need a car
as it is fairly heavy.

Immediately recieved a myriad of responses and I now have a funny feeling in my tummy. Found myself scrutinising people's emails as if that could tell me whether they would take care of it, wire it up properly and wipe the dust off now and then.

Very difficult to let go on this one, but the clothes were fucking easy. Take em down Brick Lane, set up a street stall, Hawk em to fashionistas until the police shut you down and distribute the leftovers between Kat and the charity bin.

The sound system, however, is going to kill me. This move is hard, it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home