Wednesday, June 21

So Dougal the man Dutch has blog tagged me.

Here are my 8 “interesting” things about myself.

8) There is a prevalence of hamsters in my life. See my flickr and recent hamster piss hauntings as a result of my basement flooding. If I owned a club I would call it the Hamster Piss Lounge.

7) I like to wear negligees most days.

6) I am getting married in Vegas on the 11 of September this year to a boy who completes me.

5) My mother has an MBE for services to homeless people as she ran a hostel/community for the homeless in which I was brought up. For the first few years of my life my family was made up of alcoholics, drug fiends, ex-military personnel, schizophrenics, OCD sufferers and sexual deviants. This is why I am so happy and comfortable as a Burner.

4) I am a Christian with a strong faith but I am also undoubtedly a SlutMonkey with a soul that is trapped in a cheap hipflask. Hmmmm, how to reconcile that one?

3) My father lives on a council estate, keeps horses in his backyard, walks them round the streets for exercise and is able to communicate with them in an uncanny fashion. Also, when we were kids he used to keep cockatoos un-caged and let them fly around the house at will. Consequently I am quite keen on birds and would even refer to myself as a twitcher.

2) The Lachrymosa from the Mozart Requiem never fails to bring a tear to my eye and push it down my cheek.

1) I have been known to steal public art.

Dougal has already blogtagged almost everyone on my links so I blogtag erm Boo and erm jamiejamiejamie so that's four really.... That'll do. Cheating is excellent.

Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home