Tuesday, July 31

Entry for Turtle

or:

11 reasons why my husband fucking rocks.

1) He genuinely appreciates how amazing my new polka dot vintage stilettos are.

2) He brings me home red roses.

3) He never ever judges me or makes me feel guilty about my behaviour, even when it is very bad.

4) He is a Fag Stag ©

5) He insists on sharing all the cleaning equally and always carries out chores like they’re fun.

6) He still fancies me after I vomit into a carrier bag seven times on the way home on a Sunday morning and end up whimpering in the street feeling sorry for myself with make up down my face.

7) In the novel he is writing, the female character wears my favourite outfits and he gets all the details right.

8) He has instilled a genuine love of football in me and has actually taught me the off-side rule.

9) He is happy to watch 28 Days Later with me, sometimes twice a week. And he doesn’t complain when I then (as predicted by him) keep us awake listening out for the New Breeds attacking the boat.

10) He always says yes to whiskey.

11) He goes in to work 3 hours late without booking the time off just so that he can come to the doctors with me and hold my hand for a minor procedure.

1 Comments:

Blogger SargentPepper said...

I love Turtle - a wonderful catch Captain x

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home